Sunday, January 09, 2005

10 Months, Still No Teeth


Note the lack of teeth Ok. Elizabeth turns 10 months old today. She can almost walk now, she says a few words like ma-ma, da-da, hi, bye bye and kitty. Yep, kitty.
She feeds herself and is even starting to give up bottles. HOWEVER. The kid has no teeth. Not one. For those not in the know, she is a BIT behind in this area. Most kids see first toothage around 4 to 7 months. So yeah, we're late bloomers in this area I suppose.
And when I say no teeth, I mean nothing.
Not a sign of a tooth, not swollen gums getting ready to give up a tooth, not a tiny white speck of tooth. It's like, she decided, hey, I'll NEVER have teeth and then I can eat all the candy I want.
Hmmm.
With luck, she'll wake up one morning and smile, and have ALL her teeth all at once! That would be awesome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

J- Don't worry about it. I didn't have any teeth (not a single one!) until I was over a year old. Now at least you know there's another freak out there just like little Bits.

Love,
Alison

Jessica said...

Indeed!
I never knew you were so gummy!