Tuesday, January 18, 2005

If we're gonna reinvent English...

Forget Bush-isms like hopefuller and misunderestimated and subliminabable and (God Bless Him) strategery...

My Top Ten Favorite Made the Fuck Up Words Are:
(In no particular order)

1. Celebutante: A person who becomes famous for being rich and in the public eye, see Paris Hilton
2. Bennifer: Ben + Jennifer (the phrase which spawned the contraction of every couple's first names from Billary to Bradifer. RIP Bradifer.)
3. Spanglish: Spanish mixed with English aka Rico Suave
4. Blamestorming: A method of collectively finding one to blame for a mistake no one is willing to confess to. Often occurs in the form of a meeting of colleagues at work, gathered to decide who is to blame for a screw up.
5. Chug: a mix of chihuahua and pug; AKA Pughuahua
6. Bullsh: A polite way to say bullshit...as in, that's total bullsh.
7. Cashish: Money. Usage: I wanted to buy some new clothes, but I'm low on cashish
8. Motard: A moron crossed with a retard; Julie Pepper thinks she invented this word, she is a motard, it was so me.
9. Foreploy: Any misrepresentation about yourself for the purpose of obtaining sex.
10. Foh Shizzle: For sure, leaving no doubts. Usage: That party was off the hook, foh shizzle.

What are your faves?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shit! I have to add MILF and tween!

eva said...

I'm a fan of "whatevs," especially as it seems to particularly annoy most of my male friends. I've also adopted "bullsh" as my own, thanks to you, J-Momma. And I wish I could say I invented "motard!" That is abfab fo shizzle, nizzle!