Sunday, April 03, 2005

MP3s

I'm organizing my MP3s tonight and noticing how absolutely schizophrenic I am.
Alphabetically in my collection, Chopin falls just ahead of Chingy and Pachelbel before Pantera before Paula Abdul.
Incidentally, Ms. Paula's "Forever Your Girl" was categorized as classical music while the crowd pleaser "Straight Up" was considered by some fool to be the blues. Oops!
They've since both been relegated to the nebulous Pop category.

You gotta love a music collection where Seals and Crofts mingle with Sir Mix Alot and Spandau Ballet...I know this much is true.

2 comments:

eva said...

I love you for having both Chingy AND Chopin. I may love you more for Sir Mix Alot and Spandau Ballet; that's really mixing it a lot. But what I love you more for is having downloaded not one, but TWO Paul Abdul songs. I am forever your girl(friend...strictly platonic, of course.)

Jessica said...

Actually, I have THREE Paula Abdul songs and one from Stacey Q.
I'm a child of the '80s, what can I say?