Saturday, December 09, 2006

Anagrams Inform Our Lives**

I took a break from working on a data project and probably because I'm obsessed with LonelyGirl15, I anagrammed all the names of my immediate family.

It really said a lot.

Like, for me, I have a private skin problem but I can still dance
ACNE ASS JIVES

Also, my pants are too tight
Ace Vice: Jeans

And Elizabeth, she is tiny, knows martial arts and enjoys arson
THE BANZAI ELVES
TEN HIVES ABLAZE
THIN EAVES BLAZE

Dylan is dirty, but loves the beach
SANDAL ENVY
SANDY NAVEL

And Bob. Whoo lord. According to the anagram he is street corner crazy
VERBOSE RANT

Impotent
AVERTS BONER

A total contradiction
SOBER TAVERN

...Ahem...
ABSENT ROVER

A pro-life activist
NEVER ABORTS

And loves a tree parade.
ARBOR EVENTS

Hilarious.

**A FIRM LASAGNE VIRUS, MORON.
and alternatively
**FILMS ARRANGE A MONO VIRUS

No comments: