Monday, December 04, 2006

Finally! Take that bumper jockey!

DPS deploys weapon to capture tailgaters

This is perhaps the greatest thing I have ever heard all year!

I really hope this works and that they spread it all over the country and those damn aggressive tailgaters knock it the HELL off!

It was only a couple of weeks ago that I was heading into town and saw a major accident caused by a) A guy who swerved off the road and onto the dirt shoulder to get around someone he thought was going "too slow" though that person was going the speed limit and then b) the guy that was tailgating the swerver slammed into the "slow" driver.



This all happened just as I drove by, I was almost collateral damage, but I was paying attention and slowed down and swerved out of the way. THEN the guy who was tailgating ME and not paying attention to the giant accident almost slammed into ME and the guy behind HIM who was tailgating HIM swerved all over the road almost slamming into the accident himself.

Seriously...unless you are actually transporting someone with a dire medical emergency, slow the hell down and get off my ass.

My brother in law has a sticker on his car (or rather, he USED to have a car that had this sticker, but the car was repossessed, that's a whole OTHER story) that said "If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair."
I think that's funny. Though, I don't really want anyone riding my ass or pulling my hair. But that's just me.

No comments: