Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween is Here!


My favorite month, my favorite holiday, my favorite season. Oh, today is the culmination of so many wonderful things for me!
Halloween!!
This year, Elizabeth is dressing up as a bumblebee fairy. She previewed the look at a family party on Saturday night. She was a hit, naturally.


We're actually taking her out Trick or Treating tonight too. I am so excited! Last year, she was too small and it was WAY too cold for her to be out TOTing for Halloween. This year, she is the perfect size even though it's still going to be pretty freaking cold. Our overnight low is 29. I think that's the lowest it's been since we starting cooling off up here.
Anyway, Halloween is here! Hurray!

3 comments:

Freebird said...

Cute costume. Happy Halloween! I don't think I've ever been anywhere the low was 29. Yikes!

eva said...

LOVE the costume. Sorry I've been a delinquent friend. I haven't read any blogs (or really turned on my laptop) in a week. Too busy at work and starting a bit of a new endeavour. I'll get into that on my blog... In the meantime:
a) No more hospital scares, I hope. Everything OK in the PG dept?
b) You're SUING your father's estate? I'm not sure I understood the specifics from your post, but it sounds like a nightmare. Are you talking to your stepmom about it?
All that said: love and miss you!

Dak-Ind said...

what a beauty!