Monday, November 07, 2005

Just two things....

Seeing as how it's a busy day for me, I thought this would be fun...

2 names you go by:
1. Jessica
2. Mommy

2 parts of your heritage:
1. Polish
2. Irish

2 things that scare you:
1. Birds
2. Heights

2 of your everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. Peanut butter

2 things you are wearing right now:
1. Black sweatpants
2. Terrycloth robe (don't I sound hot and sexy?!)

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (judging by my MP3s):
1. Outkast
2. Toby Keith

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
1. "First" by (please forgive me) Lindsay Lohan
2. "Gold Diggers" by Kanye West

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Support
2. Great sex

2 truths:
1. My sink is always full of dirty dishes
2. That makes me insane

2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex):
1. Scruffy facial hair (I concur with Amy on this one!)
2. Built like a college baseball player (if you don't know, I can't explain, but it's great)

2 of your favorite hobbies:
1. Cooking
2. reading trashy celeb gossip magazines, I'm addicted

2 things you want really badly:
1. A king-sized bed
2. The family room addition to be started and completed

2 places you want to go on vacation:
1. Hawaii
2. Yellowstone

2 things you want to do before you die:
1. Get out of debt
2. Look great in a bathing suit...dare to dream!

2 things you are thinking about now:
1. I hope Elizabeth takes a nap today
2. I need to vacuum.

2 stores you (would) shop at (if they were in Show Low):
1. Target
2. Trader Joes

2 stores you do shop at:
1. Walmart
2. Big Lots

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I used to be a total Target addict. My former credit card companies can confirm that. And I used to live in the Bay Area, San Leandro exactly, and worked in Vallejo, and right in between is Berkeley where they have a GREAT Trader Joe's right off the freeway exit. It's right down the road from IKEA too. My other secret shopping passion.

I read the celeb mags too much. I bought TWO last night! That is just sick! At least they're $1.99 a piece!