Friday, November 18, 2005

Stewart to Marry 'Laguna Beach' Star


Many problems with these two starfuckers.

1) Talan Torriero a "star"? He's not even ON that show that much! Geez! Now, if it was Jason...

2) While Talan is "famous" for being a "TV star", Kimberly Stewart is famous for being friends with Paris Hilton, which makes her odious, and Rod Stewart's daughter.
This news is beyond C or D-list news. This is like E or F-list news. This is like finding out someone from your high school who was once on a game show is marrying someone who is very rich and hangs out with rich people. It's only MODERATELY interesting, and yet, still, nobody REALLY cares.

3) These two people have done NOTHING to be famous! Are they trying to pull a TomKat and exponentially increase their star power by forming into a supercouple? Cause, with these two, it won't work. Zero times zero = Zero.

4) He's 19. She's 26.
Shouldn't there be a law against that? Then again. She's not very bright...maybe she's like, stunted, you know, mentally.
I'm 27. I do not find 19 year olds to be marriageable material. At all. In any way. Not even when I WAS 19. No.

4 comments:

Freebird said...

Ewww, gross. My kid's 19!

cube said...

I don't know who these people are and I don't even care.

One thing I'm tired of is rich & famous people, too busy to be real parents, who let their evil spawn run rampant over the earth. It's one of my pet peeves.

That is a Zellwiger/Chesney marriage if I ever saw one.

cube said...

freebird, you must've been a child bride.

Freebird said...

I was 17. I don't regret having him, BUT if I knew then what I know now...