Monday, April 17, 2006

Once upon a time...


In continued celebration of Easter (which is a fun holiday that I never really enjoyed post childhood until I had kids) here are some stories of Easters past...

When I was a little'un, my mom made my brother and I each a scavenger hunt with Easter Eggs. All the eggs had a clue in them to lead us to the next egg, and so on and so on, until we ended up back in the living room where our Easter baskets had miraculously materialized.
That was fun.

One Easter weekend, pre-kids, pre-marriage, Bob and I went camping. The night before Easter (Easter Eve?) the Easter Bunny drove through the campground throwing candy to all the children. When Bob saw that candy was being tossed, he casually ran up to the road and scooped some up for himself.

Beyond those two stories, I really don't remember many other Easter events. Mostly Easter has meant the end of Lent and the beginning of my decline into bad habits again, until the next Ash Wednesday!
I can cuss again! Yahoo!

F*&#, S&%&, M&^#therf&#(er!
Nice.

No comments: