Monday, April 03, 2006

Stress Depression?

I'm just going to diagnose myself right now, and I may even be making up the illness too. I think I have "stress depression"
I've been so wonky lately, it's gotta be that.

With the whole no income situation, plus taking care of the kids, trying to keep the house decent, etc etc, I'm just blue. I'm just completely out of energy.

I've got no willpower to do anything that I don't absolutely have to do.
I just don't know what's gotten into me. I just feel worn out.
All this wrangling over inheritance money hasn't helped either. I can't even think about my dad without thinking about all this B.S.
I've pretty much been stressed and depressed now pretty much continually since August. And that, in a word, sucks.

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Yes, feel better! If it makes you feel any better, I think I have pre-partum depression. Does that even exist? It may just be those hormones.

Jessica said...

Mer, I think it's nice that you're getting it out of the way early!
I'm just feeling the blues and feeling the stress and all that fun stuff.
Yahoo.
Am I too far post to have post-partum depression?

Chris said...

I don't know if you're too far out. I'm still fighting the executor of the estate blues though, so I feel you theer.

Jessica said...

I think I may actually have it!
I just looked it up.
Does this mean I should call my OB?
So confusing.

eaf said...

Yes you should, if you really feel it's bad. :-) But with all the stress you're under, I imagine it has more to do with all that than just hormones. My expert medical opinion, of course. (That will be $75, please).

Jessica said...

$75! Don't you take insurance?

:)