Saturday, June 03, 2006

Real Life Snakes on a Plane!!!!

Pilot finds snake stowaway inside cockpit

For those of you who found the plot for Snakes on a Plane to be unbelievable, check this out...

A pilot flying a Piper Cherokee from West Virginia to Ohio found a stowaway on the flight: a 4.5 foot snake.
With a cool head, he radioed for emergency landing clearance.

"They came back and asked what my problem was," he said. "I told them I had one hand full of snake and the other hand full of plane. They cleared me in."

When they asked him what the problem was, he should have said, in his best
Samuel L. Jackson voice:
"There's a motherfucking snake, on the motherfucking plane!!"

2 comments:

Chris said...

They're actually adding that line to the movie because of an Internet parody.

Link

The actual line would be: "I want these mother***ing snakes off this mother***ing plane"

Jessica said...

Thanks for the clarification!
I can't WAIT to see Snakes on a Plane. Maybe it will be the film that ends my near two-year drought of actually watching movies at the movie theater.
Maybe.