Saturday, July 08, 2006

Ew ew ew ew ew


I have no proof of this mind you, but I'm reasonably certain that at approximately 4 am today Louie was chasing around some sort of critter which he was so kind to put ON MY BED!!!

It, whatever it was, ran around the bed with Louie in hot pursuit, then jumped off the bed where Louie grabbed it up and took it into the kitchen where WHATEVER it was ran between the dishwasher and the stove.

EW ew ew ew ew ew!!!!!

Ew!

It might have been a lizard, but it could have been a mouse. Definitely nothing bigger than that since a) I didn't SEE it on the bed, which means it was small and b) the space it scooted into in the kitchen is very narrow, precluding a giant rat or squirrel from squeezing in...

Still, ew. I get the whole thing that the cat is trying to teach me to hunt, but I'm cool. I ate some chicken and pasta for dinner last night, I wasn't hankering for some mouse or lizard at 4 this morning.
YUCK.

2 comments:

Bern said...

It's probably a love offering since he only does it when you are at home :)

Jessica said...

I appreciate his love, but I don't need the dead things.