Friday, April 25, 2008

Seriously?

It was a month ago that I had to beg to maintain water service to my home.
Time flies!
Well, I sent them a partial payment on our total bill 10 days ago. It took awhile to scrape up fundage.
I'm STILL waiting for them to cash the check. Now, granted this check is going all the way to far-off TEMPE. Which is oh, I don't know, 200 miles away, give or take.
Seriously, I could have driven there dropped off the money and been back in six hours. At a cost of probably 87 bajillion additional dollars in gas and snacks for the kids.
I opted for the stamped envelope method of payment conveyance. Which is usually a great way to go.
Unfortunately now I have no idea whether said envelope has even MADE IT to the company. And I can't call them to find out because I have lost in the crappile that is my house misplaced the half a postcard sized bill that had their phone number on it.
Seriously, I looked around. A lot.
It's all gone.
Obviously they don't need or want my money. They should send it back. I could actually use that cash right now. But noooooooooooo!

I'm slightly peeved. Nay. I'm filled with the fury of a thousand suns. A THOUSAND!
Big hot ones too.
I just don't understand. WHY are you an unlisted WATER COMPANY? Why does the internet seem to think that YOU DO NOT EXIST!?!?
WHY won't you cash my check you evil water overlord!?!?!?!?

Gah!
I'm taking a shower. With water. Lots of it.

No comments: