Saturday, April 26, 2008

I am the goddess of chocolate

Bob went out to the store this afternoon to pick up his "essentials"
Soda. Soda. Soda.
The man's addicted.

Usually when he makes these solo jaunts, he will bring me home a chocolate bar. Mostly because I require them after being left alone with the children for any length of time in the mid to late afternoon.
They are horrible beasts...my children are...

Anyway...
On this particular visit, he neglected to bring me home my little bit of heaven. I considered harshly punishing him, but then decided to make my own chocolate delight.

I searched recipeland.com and found this...Double Chocolate Muffins.

It's everything I wanted and more.
Chocolate. Muffins. Double.
AWESOME.

So I just pulled these out of the oven and they're FABULOUS!

You should make your own.

My recipe substitutions:
Instead of buttermilk, I used a cup of whole milk with about 1.5 tablespoons of sour cream mixed in.
Instead of margarine, I used real butter.
I also added milk chocolate AND white chocolate chips.

This recipe is approved by my family! Heartily so.

Don't tell anyone. I already ate three of these!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmm, now I am for sure going to make that chocolate sorbet.