Thursday, July 03, 2008

Does everyone have this dream??

No not the one about racial equality...though that is a wonderful dream...

I'm talking about the dream described by Heather Armstrong today on her blog, you may have heard of it...
She describes it thusly:
...my high school contacts me to say that because of some computer glitch my senior year didn't count, and if I don't go back and redo that year of high school then I have to forfeit my college degree.


Yeah I have that dream at least once a month. In the dream not only do I have to return to high school, but I can NEVER REMEMBER WHERE MY LOCKER IS!!!

Though that's not quite as entertaining as the dream I have in which the college English class I've been skipping makes a radical shift during the quarter and by the time I arrive back to take the final it has become a witches coven...
But, have you been to a college level poetry class lately...all witches and bitches to begin with I'm sure. The guys too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never had that dream. I just usually dream I'm back in college, and can never remember where any of the classrooms are, can't find my course schedule, and am always missing the first class. A few weeks it waffled between college and law school, and I kept missing my Italian classes, and had to keep retaking the same course over and over, and yelled "No wonder I couldn't flipping talk to anybody in Italy!"

Jessica said...

Ah stress!
I wish I could be like my husband who doesn't remember ANY of his dreams...good or bad...

eaf said...

I've never had that dream either. I just get those dreams where I wake up really mad at someone (usually Chris) for something they did in my dream.