Sunday, June 06, 2010

It's been a long time....

Since last I wrote....

Bobby is back but he's now in Utah and is leaving again for NorCal next week.

Dylan has to live with his silver teeth for awhile as we've found out that the dental chain place is populated with a bunch of ridiculous, lying scumbags...that or they are morons. Evil or stupid. One or the other. Don't worry, I'm on the case.

Elizabeth is getting ready to graduate from Kindergarten on Friday....sigh...
We just saw her school program Animals Animals Animals! She was a penguin. She was great!

Benjamin is becoming a total pool freak. He loves to swim. LOVES. TO. SWIM.
When I took him out of the pool today for a nap he cried for 20 minutes "I waaaaaant pooool"
Then when he woke up a few hours later his first words were "I waaaaaaaannnnnnt"

Clearly he hadn't gotten over the trauma.

No comments: