Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I wish to secede from the Union

Egad! Gadzooks!
If I only had a nickel for every G-D complaint call I've made this year, I'd be rich! RICH!
I just got off the phone with the Post Office, aka the most incompetent government service EVER!
My complaint: Hello! You're not delivering my electric or phone bills to me!!!
Very bad.
The postman assured me that there was no problem with my box. I told him that clearly there was some problem, since I wasn't getting my G-D mail. Good lord!
So they're going to "look into it" and call me back. I won't hold my breath.
Also in f-ed up postal service news, the very same post office DID NOT mail out our mortgage payment last month, despite the fact that we placed it gingerly in the actual post office official blue mail box OUTSIDE THE POST OFFICE ITSELF!!
Aside from putting it into the G-D truck myself, I don't know how much more clear I could have been that I WANTED THAT TO BE ACTUALLY MAILED!
So now I have to cancel a check and send another one. Big fun.
I want to establish my own country where the shit we say we'll handle, we'll actually handle.
Git R Done.

No comments: