Friday, October 07, 2005

People wonder why we're not friends...

When I tell people that my brother and I don't get along and don't talk to each other, they think it's a sad thing.
They are wrong.
This is a message I got from my brother on MySpace that sort of explains why I choose to not be buddy-buddy with him. I think it's self-explanatory.

"Oct 7, 2005 11:28 AM
Subject: hahaahHAHAH AHAHAHAHAH
Body: and you wonder why you only have 8 friends.
(8 friends you dont even talk to in REAL life)
Grow the fuk up loser!
gdhasjghdlsjkaghsd
and send that fucking cable you retard.
oh yea, by the way. FUCK YOU.
-greg"

He's sweet huh.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah, totally serious. He's maybe the biggest jerk on the planet. I just got through telling my sister in law how lucky she is to have semi-normal brothers and not a freak like me.

Dak-Ind said...

wow, um, i think i would leave him a nice offline messgae "Bite Me You JackA$$, never talk to me again!" but then, i try not to talk to my siblings-in-laws because they, too, suck!

cube said...

A certain amount of teasing is normal with siblings, but it sounds like your brother has unresolved issues. I'm sorry for you.

Jessica said...

Well, there is definitely a built in benefit to living at least a 9 hour drive away. Hundreds of miles separating me from the freak definitely help.
I also went to college about 350 miles away from home, so I really haven't even seen the kid all that often for about 10 years. You'd think that whatever psychotic imaginary blood-feud he'd cooked up would have dissipated by now, but there's no reasoning with nutjobs.