* The horrible wind!
* The heat, my God the heat!
* Our lack of central air conditioning, see above: "My God the heat!"
* Kids who say they want milk, but when they see the milk jug freak out and cry and decide they want juice. Then change their mind back again.
* Husbands who don't answer their cell phones.
* People who call you on the phone then spend the whole time you're ON the phone with them hollering at their kids or talking to someone else in their house. I mean really!
* SpongeBob Squarepants, as per usual.
* My washing machine making a weird noise during the spin cycle. No good.
* Sweaty underboobs, see Nos. 2 and 3.
* Crabby babies who are CLEARLY tired yet REFUSE to sleep.
* Bratty children who tear their rooms apart from floor to ceiling then cry that they are exhausted when you demand they tidy up their own mess.
* Jerky boys who pee their underpants after you have SPECIFICALLY TOLD THEM NOT TO PEE THEIR UNDERPANTS!!!!
* See above, substitute the word "poo" for all instances of word "pee". Double the irritation.
* Bloody noses, my own and those of others
* My sheer inability to turn a frown upside down or make lemonade of unwanted lemons.
* Gas prices
* Energy prices
* The price of rice in China
* Our tenant who for some reason has decided never to work again and not pay rent anymore or whatever...gah!
* My bangs that I tried to cut myself and made a big mess of...horrible.
* I reserve this space for all other things that may bug me today or in the future.