Thursday, August 07, 2008

ABDC - The Fix Is In!

I freaking love the dancing shows that are currently all over TV.
So You Think You Can Dance? Yes! Love it!
Dancing with the Stars? Sure, in a pinch.
I even caught myself getting into "Legally Blonde The Musical: The Search for Elle Woods" but I bent and snapped myself out of that long before the finale...though, not soon enough to avoid seeing a blonded Natalie get eliminated. I hope she has a GREAT colorist in Woodland Hills to get her brunette back!

But, by far the best and most addictive of the dance shows (to me) is America's Best Dance Crew...or rather Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew or just ABDC if you're hip, and of course, I am.
Nice bowtie JC
Tonight though...ugh! Ack! Lord almighty!!!!
Why why why!
The damn show MUST be fixed if StupidCrew, er, SuperCr3w (no typo) beat out the friggin' awesome Fanny Pak for a spot in the finale.
I'm pissed and this will haunt me for years.
They might as well have brought back Xtreme Douche Force or SlutsX7 for all I could care now about the eventual winner....
SoReal Cru better win. FoReal.

ABDC, I wish I knew how to quit you!

3 comments:

Ann Edwards said...

I agree (as embarassing as it is to admit to watching that show). FannyPak was pretty darn entertaining.

Jessica said...

I too feel shame, but what can I say...I love dancing!

Maribeth said...

OMG...I was watching a rerun of this last night but turned off the tv before they announced if it was FannyPak or SuperCrew (IT WAS LATE & I needed to let go of the tv). I can't believe it. I loved FannyPak.