Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some funny tidbits...

Why am I always amazed that when you crack the ice cube tray and toss it and the cubes fall into a different empty ice cube slot that they always fit perfectly.....am I really that stupid?
I mean, really, they are uniform depressions in which you freeze water. They are identical! It's not like they're different sizes and shapes...

Yet...every time it happens I'm like "Gawrsh! I can't believe it fit again! Duh huh!"

Here's my sign.


***


Earlier today, Elizabeth wanted to spray on my Bath and Body Works body splash. It's Sea Island Cotton. It's great.
So, I sprayed it on her arms.
Then she stood there, took a biiiiig whiff of herself and said "Mmmmmmm!"
I said, "What does it smell like?"
She said, "Yum. Potatoes!"

***


This morning Dylan insisted that we make chocolate Jiffy muffins. Fine, fine. We made the muffins.
They are already all gone, he ate about 6 muffins.
As he was munching on the last one he was making yum yum noises so I said...
"Is that good?"

"No mommy! It's called a MUFFIN!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://toddmclauchlin.blogspot.com/