Thursday, March 05, 2009

ANTM: Cycle 12 - First Elimination


Wow. I know that models nowadays are not so much pretty as they are interesting looking, but dang.
I'm not sure about this group of would-be Tyras.
And the funny thing is that like half of them think they are God's gift to fashion and the other half are wildly insecure and certain they will fail.
I felt bad for Isabella though, she clearly was out of her element. At least she won't have to go to the pharmacy for her seizure disorder meds for a while, seeing as how she's got a three month supply already! Do you think that when she filled that big prescription refill (clearly anticipating that she'd be on the show until the end) she had even the slightest thought that she was jinxing herself? Cause that's exactly what I thought when I saw all the pills. Maybe I'm just cynical. Maybe?

So anyway, noone else felt like picking a winner....scared of my ANTM model picking prowess are you?
But my pick, Natalie, is still in it. She got called out about 3/4 of the way through the list though...not sure if that is a good or bad thing. You know Tyra always says the competition isn't about starting out great and staying great, it's about always improving from week to week.



Maybe that's just to make the stank ass middle of the pack girls feel better. But, if you start out at the top, there's only one way to go...down and out. I'm talking to you space face. Er. Allison. She's got a Twiggy thing going on, and I like that, but I think she might be too naive to make it too far.
We'll see.

Now that the first episode has aired I'll give ONE last chance to pick your winner. Here's the cast photo, or click here for the site.

2 comments: