Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sick and tired

Literally. I'm sick AND tired.

I'm pretty sure I have another sinus infection, and have had it for a week or two. I can't get rid of it and it's progressed to include a chronic chest congestion and hacking cough.

Add to that the antidepressant I'm taking - and its accompanying side effect of sleep disturbance, which for me seems to manifest as low grade lethargy all day and then insomnia at night. Fun.

Add to THAT two crazy kids who are running around all day trying to poison, maim and impale themselves with normal household items.

Add to THAT Dylan's newfound interest in getting me to exercise by running up and down the stairs to fetch the sippy cup he keeps throwing off the balcony.

Add to THAT Elizabeth's predilection for requesting various meals of varying degrees of difficulty vis-a-vis preparation and then rejecting those meals wholesale and asking for popcorn.

Add to THAT....ad infinitum.

No comments: