Thursday, February 28, 2008

Kid logic!

I just opened a can of soda for Elizabeth and took a sip to "test" it, you know, to make sure it was tasty and safe.
It was.
She got mad!
"Mom! I wanted you to leave that soda top for me!"

I said:
"I did leave the soda top, I took my sip from the bottom. The top is still in there, see?"

And she peered into the soda can intently, drawing it closer to her eye as she investigated my claim.

"Oh yeah, I see it!" she said, and then took a big gulpy sip from the "top"
Heh.

1 comment:

Jason said...

That's Great! Bernie and I share sodas sometimes, and once I bought one at the gas station (ice cold) and got in the car, started it up, and Bernie opened the bottle and stole the first sip. I was pissed. The first sip is always the best one. We laugh about that now.