Saturday, August 09, 2008

Ugh! I may remove an organ....

I think I'm going to have to get an elective splenectomy in order to see that scale move downward!!
I've been here at my mom's for almost a month now...walking around, swimming, chasing after kids, blah blah...
I still weigh 175.
DYLAN lost a pound, but I still weigh the same.
Unfair!!!

The only reason that I even weighed myself was to try to figure out how much Benjamin weighs now. Unofficially, he is weighing in at 15 pounds!! FIFTEEN!

Anyway...I have to go now and stuff my face because I'm starving. It takes a lot of food to keep my butt so fat.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Dieting is so frustrating! I feel your pain! Glad to hear you're still at your mom's house. Any news on when your home might be less occupied?

Jessica said...

Ha! Well, we're heading back tomorrow morning (dread!) and work on the ILs place is currently underway...
School already started up there, so the push is on to get the kids back in their own house so they can start going to school.
My SIL stayed in town at her friends house all last week because we live out in the boonies and it was making her crazy, while it relaxes me!
So, hopefully, maybe, a week?

eaf said...

See, you are at that last 25. This is the advantage to being fat... I can still lose weight without killing myself!

I feel for you though. Kids should easily count as 2 hours of cardio per day. Not fair.

Maribeth said...

I feel your pain. I've just decided dieting and nursing don't go together unless you have a chef/trainer/etc to watch over you. I was hoping you would find the key of how to get over the hump but I guess I will just need to wait till nursing is over.

Jessica said...

I just ate a grilled cheese sandwich and a chicken nugget from the kids' plate and I'm still starving.
Gah!